Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cramp finger...

Spend the whole day just to draw this zapin dancer outline. After so long, my Wacom tablet finally become really useful. Picture below are fully draw in photoshop using tablet. Theres a slight changes from the first image to the last one. See the detail improve from image to image and when my hand get use to handling the pen...the detail becoming more and more obvious. I'm a bit relief that my drawing and coloring skill doesn't really faded out...and I'm quite amaze that I manage to color one of the pic quite well. Anyway...this outline is purposely for Yayasan Warisan Johor invitation card. I'm assisting my advisor in creating the card.




Shuun

4 comments:

Hanim Amron said...

waaahhh!!!!!~~~~ nih dah jadi budak FA dah ni.. weeeweeett!!!

Ezray said...

hahaha..~!! pulak dah~!! =D Tak nak jadik FA...DM tetap di lubuk arteri ku~!!!

lastangel2411 said...

shuun~ lawanya u lukis

nanti i nak blajar guna tablet gak^^

hihihi XD

tu ah~ DM tetap di lubuk arteri =D

Ezray said...

yunyi: ohh...okeyh...samer samer memasterkan guner tablet~!! XD