Thursday, July 24, 2008

Workload in a week...

Artwork spree!! Everything shown here are 2 weeks work., plus 2 sleepless night...~!! XD

Job for Perbadanan Perpustakaan Awam Johor








Job for Sekolah Rendah Kopok...(yes...at first I thought they were kidding..but it was the school real name)


This 2 are my personal project. Gonna draw all the staff in this office, total 12 people not including myself. Manage to complete 2 so far...and gonna continue another one today if doesn't have any job from Mr.Kafi. :D



So currently I'm quite free from any work or job after 2 week of struggling with last minute/rejected/redo artwork. Waiting for another task from my advisor, he said yesterday that Hospitality Institute has a job involve digital sketching that he wanna pass it to me. I'm so eager to do it coz if not I will die of boredom.

Will continue blogging in the weekend. :D

Buhbyez~!!

Shuun

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sekolah kopokkkk~ mak cik~ kopok lekor satuuuuuh~ ahahhahahahaa

Ezray said...

ader staff ckp sejarah sekolah tue dulu lepas budak budak abis waktu sekolah..diorang gie buat kopok lekor kat dlm sekolah tue sendiri...agaknyer tue la asal caner sek tue dpt namer...hahahaha~!! XD

Anonymous said...

wa... lawa la... lukis sendiri ke? cantik2... :)