Saturday, July 5, 2008

Work load...and PC pissed off...

Its weekend, I got many things to do and this PC really pissed me off. CD-ROM is not working...I was like what the fuck. I really really need to do some design work or else I'll cramp myself with mountain of work piling in the office. This PC doesn't have Adobe Illustrator for god sake. Need to download and it will took all my sweet time waiting for it to complete. I'm getting really serious with my internship now. Times works againts me...rushing with DEADlines...idea being drained from my brain. Everything around seem like wanna makes me halt from become progressive. Even Illustrator CS3 in office is now corrupted....

Work need to complete next week: ITP Corporate Profile, 5-6 pages
Tadika Hikmah banner: 2-3 design

Shuun

No comments: