Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Unenthusiastic

Watching screen monitor with empty stare and my brain cells processing all those irrelevant data. I'm off from work today coz it public holiday for Johor. Browsing the net to find any good material for my work so that I don't need to suffer the OMGSLOWCONNECTION in the office tomorrow. I'm working with Corporate Video right now and you know what, it's fully done in flash. Though I was given option to use Premier and After Effect but without the necessary material provide, video etc... I can't really complete the video. So I decided my self to try using flash and see the result. I can control all the animation without worrying to screw up everything. Eventho right now its only draft stage...but still I feel like working the final one...and its reaching 2000-3000 frame. So I can expect around 15000 frame for the whole 10 minutes video and my flash gonna scream terrifyingly.

Below is Corporate Profile job that I've done.


First design...reject

Second one...satisfied a bit


Shuun



No comments: