Monday, July 14, 2008

Love letter and surat wasiat

I receive it quite a handful this morning. Go through one by one and digesting all the information and detail needed for the task I'm currently progressing. So basically I just need do some organizing with the content and transition. Its gonna be a long day for me. It is Monday and I will make sure that 70% of the draft finish by today. Squeeze every bit of creativity and imagination from my inner brain cells and pour it on to this corporate video thingy.

I wake up critically late this morning...7.30 a.m and my office hour is 8.00 a.m. Panicking like hell I rush to the toilet, buffalo bath, shave here and there and wear my cloth. Run downstairs, salam my parent, my mom in relax manner says" Awal lagi la An...". The clock shows 7.50 a.m. Nearing puke myself coz all the rush and my stomach is not so friendly to add more worse to the scenario. I took the car key and drive myself to the office hoping that I'm able to reach before 8.00 a.m...and gladly I arrive just in time, 7.59 a.m. My supervisor off from work for 3 days so he leave me some work to do during his absent. Gonna work my ass off...yeah!!!

Its almost a month working in this company and what I gain are priceless experience and I do enjoy every bit of second working here. Theres time of high and low...but thats what working environment is all about. I hearted everything including all the super friendly staff.

Need to start working now. At least before lunch hour I'm able to settle 40% of it. Yoshh~!!

Shuun

No comments: