Sunday, May 20, 2007

Commish

Nothing to do actually.

Anyone want to commish me anything just PM k. (Malaysian only) I will accept international request if you know how to make bank transfer since I only accept bank transfer for now.

Lineart/Sketch (Detail or Simple) - RM3.00
Pencil shading (Especially the hair part) - RM5.00
Charges for extra character can be discuss. I'm very generous, so don't worry.

If the price are expensive please tell me.

I accept:-

1)Fanart (provide reference)
2)OC remake (provide reference)
3)Yaoi/Shonen-ai/Shoujo-ai (explicit content will kept to the minimum, except if requested something more)

Every artwork scan in 300 dpi.
I won't send the original copy except if you can pay extra cash for postal service.

+Extra Announcement+

I've been thinking to sell some of my original sketches since I have a tight financial right now. But I don't really know how much price should I put. Any suggestion?

p/s: Browse my gallery to select any work you wanna buy. Inked artwork won't be sell.

http://shuun.deviantart.com/gallery/

No comments: