Thursday, May 10, 2007

Finally, and latest shocking news!


Yups, final presentation is over. XD I feel so free for the first time of my life, and its the most satisfying "free" feeling that never had experience before. Ahh....this semester is the most wonderful semester ever...EVER!!! Yes, eventho it the pain in the ass sometimes, but it still great. I learn so many from the others coursemate...or should I said my junior(sound cute). Heheheh....you all are excellent from my point of view compare to my batch. And even more friendlier. Everyone got their own uniqueness and talent that I can really learn from. Seriously I can't express how happy I am this whole Beta year. ^_^ Thank you everyone. And also for all the lecturer and tutor, all of you had done a great job.

Shocking News

Its a bit to late to wrote this thing, but i write it anyway. It happen yesterday morning around 6.50a.m in the morning. Its a just a lite shower outside in Cyberjaya. But then something happen that really give a shock to my entire life and it never happen before. Theres one lightning that suddenly strike, I think all the building in Cyberia, and I can 100% confirm it it hit directly to my C2 block. I saw it with my own eyes the ray of light vertically pass through the building outside my room window. And to make the matters worse, the window is currently open during that time. The thundering sound only god know how loud it is. It just so sudden since the rain already pouring more then an hour without any sign of thunder or lightning. And the best part is, when the lightning strike, I myself actually been hit by it electric wave coz that thing just pass through outside the my window. I never been hit by one ever in my life, but it painful even for wave. My whole body, especially hand shaking like I had a Parkinson, and its non-stop even while I'm lie down on my bed. And the whole body feel and abnormal heat. During the strike I actually in front of my pc working with my assignment. My monitor flickering few times and the color distorted. I stay at my sit for couple of second watching the monitor, then the second lightning hit the block. I thought almost 3/4 of my soul already lost when it happen. I close my window, block the outside view with my curtain, shutdown my pc coz can't bare to let my pc get hit by lightning since it still kinda new. And what I'm thinking during that time is, how am I gonna finish my assignment in this critical time plus the monitor not in good condition. Yes, I'm speechless, can't decide what to do, and with the whole body shivering. Then my friend sms and call me to know what had happen. Trembling and I about to cry yet I hold back. The lightning still booming like crazy outside. But still I'm lucky to survive from the wave. Alhamdulillah. God still love me and give chance for me to live.

I thing that about all for now.
I will write new entry later today coz wanna rest now.

Bubyez.

Shuun

No comments: