Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The day without dream


Two day straight without sleep is really something not healthy for both mind and body(especially face coz it so obvious). I can't feel my palm and some part of the body. All the senses all screw up, and my appetite also decreasing. And mood swing is unavoidable. I'm became more rude and ignorant, not to miss INSANE + SPEAKO. Today got last assignment submission and presentation, and I want it to end. Yes, I'm really in a state where both left and right mind not functioning properly. So there is a very big possibilities that I will talk rubbish during the presentation(plus all the wrong grammar and vocab).

Anyway, need to continue do the last assignment. I can't bare to procrastinate anymore since I hoping to get good grade for this design subject. And honestly I enjoy doing all design subject,but when it come to literal thinking or communication subject, it totally out of my league and field of interest. But what can I do, its in the syllabus. Can't avoid it till I'm graduate. Haihh...

That all for now. Buhbyez~!!

Shuun

No comments: