Saturday, May 5, 2007

Pray



I had a tear after seeing this video. Its not because of the beautiful nasheed or the people inside the pic, it just what I thought over my own self to be a Muslim. Am I a good Muslim? Am I pray five times a day? Am I do what a Muslim need to to do? After think back over this question, its give me this sad and chill feeling coz all the sin I had commit throughout my life. I'm not a good Muslim or pious person but I tried to be as good as a Muslim can be. Honestly said sometimes I miss my prayer eventho not so often(when unavoidable thing happen). But if I miss my prayer while I'm free or having fun somewhere, is that something that can be forgiven? No. I will never forgive myself over what I have done. Allah S.W.T forgive those who seek forgiveness and realize their own weaknesses. I'm afraid what am I become in the future. Can I be a person that devoted to my religious or is it the other way round. It scare me even more than death itself. What we do in our living time will be given reciprocation after we die. We will be judge base on the thing we do while still live. To be a good person is easy, but to be a good Muslim is hard. I pray to Allah S.W.T to open my heart and lighten me to the right path so I won't go to the wrong path. Same goes too all Muslim and Muslimah all over the world. InsyaAllah.

No comments: