Sunday, May 6, 2007

The reason why easy to get drowsy while at home....

Hehehe...looks at the comparison. XD

APARTMENT
Apartment(Cyberjaya) - Hot, direct sunlight, desert outside, small room, uncomfortable bed(not really), bleaarghh housemates.

Conclusion - Hard to get sleep during day time coz the climate, need to wait till late night when the cool breeze come in then can sleep like baby. Feels like sleeping inside computer lab... >_> with
out the air-cond of course.


HOME

Home(Johor Bahru) - 2 single bed that belong to me(its my own room anyway), air-cond + ceiling fan(I prefer fan coz its totally cool here ...switch on aircond only if it really hot), no computer, my own tv, alot of magazines/comics/novel/dictionary(yeahh..I read alot..XD).Most important,my own bathroom...seriously I hate sharing bathroom with others.

Conclusion - Home is like a slumberland for most people.And we likely to sleep the whole time coz its comfortable and yet close to our family.



BONUS ROOM
My second bed room, or should i say its a guest/computer room. But when unavoidable thing happen,I still need to sleep here...haihh...and I hate the mattress. Got back pain every morning...and all my muscle strained. Dun ask me why coz I dunno. But yeah...that lamp and lighting give some romantic feeling for sure. Hehehe...~!! XD

No comments: