Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Okeyh, where am I?


Finish second exam paper this morning, got one more to go next week then finish. Dunno what to write here actually since theres nothing to update. And I'm currently in lazy mood. So lazy that I could sleep the whole day without doing anything. Revision for exam? Hahahah...revision my foot!! >XD Wanna to take chance this few day to relax my brain and enjoy the free time alone inside my apartment room. Oh...forgot to mention that I got new computer table. the old one I place in kitchen. Now I got more free space and can do some drawing on the table itself since the old computer table can't barely do any work on it since it just fit for a keyboard and monitor. Not to mention all the dust under and behind it.

Got a week more to survive before return to my hometown. And the money inside my bank account got another RM130 balance. I hope it enough for me to buy bus ticket and pay all the transportation fees.. Dad still not confirming whether wanna pick me up or I go back by bus. So I really need to allocated and spare money inside pocket just in case. If not because those "DAMN" two month bill, I will never be this broke. Haihh...why my bill so expensive compare to other? Its 4 people sharing inside the apartment yet I'm still the most expensive. Haihh...*sigh* Its not like they paying me just to kept the house in a good shape. Yes, I'm the only person that spend most of the time inside the house and also the one that always throw out the rubbish, cleaning, the bathroom, tidy the kitchen, plus guard the house. The living room? Nah, I will not take any trouble to clean it up since it not my thing there. But honestly still, an eyes soar. I remember that only once the living room was being tidy up by my housemates. But that because some female friends wanna come to do some group study. Hahaha....clever, very clever. Pifff...~!!! What happen to the living room now? Hmm, back to the same old living room that I know. Thing scattered everywhere especially junk food and... >______>;; mens underwear. Owhh plz...I'm not turn on looking at it. Ohh, and those thing piling on the corner just trap more dust and become a headquarters for General Termite, Presiden Spider and Soldier Ant. Ohh..maybe some unknown creature also hiding behind it. Maybe Godzilla or Ultraman....or Sailormoon y any chance? just dunno what will happen when I leave the house for 3 weeks holiday. From the past experience, the living room are hectic, maggot inside the dustbin, my cooker very greasy and oily, not to mention the oil splattered everywhere, on the floor and the kitchen wall, and those funny smell came out from "unknown" item. Ohh..I'm sick of it...very very sick of it. Ohh...forgot, the bathroom transforming into..........................................................*sigh*

Thats all for now. Gonna get some rest and call my father for confirmation. And maybe ask him to bank in some more money so I can estimate how much money I need to spend to go back JB.

Shuun

No comments: