Friday, February 15, 2008

Admitted...

Go to clinic on Monday morning just t do some medical check up with my mother. I did mention bout having bad headache after wake up in the morning and pain at the back of my head. After the doctor check here and there, blood pressure, sight...he said I have migraine. I was like..woohh.. Plus a bit high blood pressure and also allergy (animal with fur...my nose and eyes so gatal...). That was triple combo. >_>;; Dr advise me not to eat/drink caffeine, Chocolate( NOOOOO....!!! T_T), fast food; burger, hotdog, etc, and less Ajinomoto/salt(alaa...cannot live wihout it la doctor). So he gave me migraine,vitamin and allergy pills. Haihh...so my advise to everyone....please take care of your health and eat healthy food. I only 21, but already got darah tinggi...this what happen when not control your eating habit. Nasib baik I'm not sweet tooth person. Tak sker manis manis in my drink or food...prefer something like manis manis buah...lesser the better.

Shuun

2 comments:

sara said...

darah tinggi? Oh my.. I have allergies too.. fur and habuk. I can't get near to cats.. huhu.. T-T
waaa~ dulu my dad slalu ckp jaga mkn, now I now why.. It's ok ezul.. Don't let it make u feel bad. Everyboy ada masalah.. Cobaaann~ Take care~ :)

Ezray said...

mmg cobaan...~!! gerai hb2 kat bawah nie godaan besaq besaq~!!

wuuu..after this i cannot play wif kyoot kyott little kitteh~!! T_T