Sunday, February 24, 2008

My "WET" dream cum true!!!

p/s: Ignore the title... XD

I bought my dream phone, Sony Z610i yesterday. Now I'm very pokai...but at least puas hati. 2 weeks eat roti la jawabnyer. Kener tunggu sampai my father bank in the money + my old apartment deposit yg ntah biler owner nak bayor...piff. Last night I sleep so soundly...just like Kak Jue ckp...woohh. Penat plus *orgasm* after dpt my thing. Sebb semlm dah broke sgt...I tak buy dinner. The whole night perut pop yeh yeh... Hehehe...my mom call before that and kantoi I go jalan. Didn't told her bout the phone...even to my father. I kept it secret for now...since I bought it from my own saving + skit skit from my duit makan. "A secret makes a man MAN~!!" ^^


Shuun

4 comments:

Geek @ Kedai.TV said...

So silly of you....

Well, at least U did not pop RM5K for a mobile..like what I did for a P990i long time ago...

Or iTouch..


azrin

Ezray said...

hahaha~!! 5k? i wonder where can i get that amount of money...!! XD

nahh...i won't buy phone that tooo hitech...i go for design first then usability. Basic function,can play mp3 is enough...camera is bonus...don't have also fine. Hehehe...

iTouch...dunno what to do with it if i buy one. I'm not really a gadget person..hohohoh

Anonymous said...

nyohoho~! abis la pasnieh borong mods lak XD

Ezray said...

ngahahahaha~!!! >XD iteww sudah pastie~!!!