Tuesday, February 26, 2008

panas la weyh..*strip cloth*

I thot all the thunder and guruh from yesterday night might bless us with extra rain in the morning...but no. It doesn't happen. I'm sweating even with my table fans spinning like hell on my bed...*beside my head...* Gladly I didn't blackout like last week. Actually, kalau ikutkan nak bangun lewat skit...like 8.15a.m like that. But then, I really need to prepare for the worse la like the bathroom are full with people...even the tandas and jamban. So coz my positive mind already sum up with all those consequences, I decided to jump off from my bed(top double deck lol..) at 7.30a.m, after my phone alarm rang like crazy. Mandi bout 15 minutes. Damn it was refreshing...the coldness of the water run through my spine almost makes my wanna collapse inside the cubicles. The wat we call "Makcik Cleaner" is extra happy this morning. Singing like a songbird while I'm taking shower. Ok, it freaks me out. XD Anyway...need to rush to audio design lecture at 9.00a.m. I wrote more if got anything interesting to share.

Shuun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Extra heppi'? Woh...jaga2 Shuun, ntah2 dier tengah skodeng itteewww! Ngahahaha~~~tak sanggup akoo kene skodeng ngan makcik cleaner XD

Johnny Ong said...

yeah, i agree with u that the morning rain (ard 3am to 5am) was greatly welcomed in kl. it did cool down kl on the whole of thursday.