Wednesday, February 13, 2008

a day with NO water!!!

No water running inside MMU hostel since yesterday. I was so like "wat de piak!!!". Even the food court below only can cook limited food, first come first serve...and everyone like soooooo hungry and starving. Frankly said, last time I took my bath is yesterday night(still got water that time)... Luckily tadi when I wanna take bath...one of the cubicle still got "extra" water pour down from the shower. So cepat cepat mandi, as long as I can wash my hair and clean my body abit its fine...rimas doh tak mandi seharian...!! Brush teeth also need to jimat-jimat water. Aiyoo MMU...we pay you expensive fees(still increasing..), you treat us like this arghh? I'm not complaining, just merely express my thought bout the whole matters. Can expect "funny-punny" smell from each hostel block if this problem not settle as soon as possible. Food court also can ran out of service maa... Aiyoo... Ohh...another thing is...the connection siput this few day..why ahhh?? We got ton of assignment and research to do weehh. >_< Got submission at 12p.m tomorrow...and I still not started write anything...*dead...*

Shuun

No comments: