Monday, February 25, 2008

still remember...

I still remember. Who can forget. I won't. You guys? I believe that you guys still remember. We use to be so close back then. Eat, chat, sport, study...everything. We do everything together. Everyone supporting each other. I enjoy the moment. I cherish it. It will forever remembered. But time does change rite? We began to walk our own path after Form 5. We choose our future direction. Everyone is getting busy. We rarely see each other. As the time goes on, we hardly can see each other. At one point, I thought that I really miss you guys that it hurts me deeply. But it already heal now. I meet many friends here in university. I love them very much just like I love you guys. Hope you guys love me too. Here my word to each of you guys...

Emran, you are my neighbour and the only person I still keep in touch up until now. We're lucky since we live in the same area. You still the same old person I know back then. I'm glad you didn't change.

Faisal, my old neighbour before you move to Kelana Jaya after SPM. Just like people said, you are my twin. We might look alike before, but you becoming so manly and matured now. I'm happy for you. Hope to go jalan jalan with you again if got time. Your generosity all this time I really appreciate it.

Saufi, long time not seeing you. I only can hear news bout you from my mom since she always see your mother at SIGS. It a relief to know that your working great with you study. Proud of you.

Nazri, lost contact after you attend Technic school after PMR. I hope you healthy and doing great with your study now.

Hazrul, you among those people that drastically change, in positive way that is. From a round person, now you become slimmer that it shock me. But I know that you've been aiming to reduce your weight back in school, and had achieved it now. And also I see that you really enjoy your current university life. I'm glad.

Haikal, we know each other back in kindergarden. We never talk to each other back then. I still remember in kindergarden, you have your birthday party in class. We attend same primary school but different session. And we meet again in secondary school. We end up in the same class in Form 2. You sit beside me and the first person to approach me. This also the point where I make friends with the others. I can say that Form 2 is my happiest moment in school. After SPM, we never see each other. Only stumble once in Alamanda. But again, you the one that approach me since I'm busy with other thing. I know you doing great now. Someone told me you UIA best architecture student. I'm jealous, but then I know and realize your capability and creativity are far beyond my own. It also the reason why I push my myself so that I can compete with you but still, you surpass me in every aspect. We both love art very much, but you got unique talent that I don't. It doesn't make me hate you, but instead it makes me love you even more. I hope you still kept my last present, the "H" alphabet necklace that I give you on our last day in school after getting SPM result. Keep that as a memento of my self ok.


Taken back in 2001 in Puteri Pan Pasific Hotel.
From left Faisal, Emran, Saufi,Nazri, Hazrul, myself and Haikal.


Shuun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

from left : myself and haikal :)
hiyueh shuun!
at last nampak muka muda muda.
tq tq tq tq !
nape menegak sangat duduk tu
lain nye la muka time tu
sgt suci n sgt innocent oK!

tp skg pn shuun masih suci n innocent ^-^
pst.esok jgn lupa dating tau abang!

Ezray said...

ahhahaha...time nie mmg suci and innocent..bukan budak jahat and liar.

skang dah lain...>XD Dah berubah...

wokeyh..esok pas Asar ek dating~!! XD Ajak la sesaper yg patut~!!