Monday, February 18, 2008

I want one very badly...

I want this phone really REALLY BADLY!!! Do some survey for price at Mines...RM650 is the cheapest so far. But no extra add in la...(1gb memory card..etc) Everything just the default you get from the package. It fine for me. Still can survive even with 64mb memory. Actually that more then enough. Important can add mp3. I'm not really into for others feature like camera, 3g..etc. But the design is the reason I'm dying to get this phone.

Sexy, smooth, shiny body like no other...*orgasm*



Simple and elegant...


Shuun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..cm camera housemate ya.
murah jew rm650.
jual ah an punyea property.
jual badan ker.
hahahahaa...
an an an an jum balek jb.

Ezray said...

pifff mu...akoo wat keje sampingan tau nak dpt duit..!!! Skang dah ader RM700...duit deposit umah lom dpt agi...tunggu dah dpt baru beli hohoh...

awat nak balik jb? an baru jer balik lol rayer cina...