Wednesday, November 12, 2008

At the edge of the cliff...waiting

Already going through all FYP subject for the first week. Got a long presentation this morning for proposal and everything looks ok...on the surface. Underneath it, there are a lot of problem that need to be settle and find the solution and for sure some of it may become redundant. This trimester is not long...comprising everything within this 8 weeks and I know the tension is rising and its already show during the morning presentation. I myself feel really scarred thinking what will happen for another 7 weeks. There will be a lot of research, book/journal reading, thesis writing, consultation session, etc etc. No more "main-main" or "lengah-lengah" this trimester.

I need to by new printer coz the old one already broken(something got to do with undetected printer head...beyond fix). Here the list of thing that I'm considering of buying:

1)Printer
2)LCD Monitor (the pain carrying CRT to the fifth floor)
3) CPU casing

Estimated my budget and thought of getting printer and change CPU casing first since my current monitor still in a very good condition. Priority goes to printer first.

Shuun

No comments: