Sunday, November 2, 2008

Strain my leg...hurt my back...

I'm gonna write a semi-long ranting and personal thought here but I do it tomorrow(today) coz my smexy butt demanded me to rest him on the super soft and comfy bed. Plus my perfectly carve backbone aching like I've been humping for 24/7 and the leg are so not in the mood for me to "bersila" on the floor. Anyway...few piccies during my cousin wedding. Damn its tiring.

Edit* I got lazy so I won't rant anything here. You guys doesn't need to go through all those emo entry...it save 5-10 minute of your precious life.

My Sibling.
Bib is M.I.A

With Mr.Zaza aka Sex Partner.

Welcoming the guest with the most pleasant smile.

Bride and Groom with his Auntie Auntie pot pet...*thats include my mom...hehhee*

Shuun

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sex partner? hehe

Ezray said...

hehehehehe~!! *ebil laugh*