Friday, November 7, 2008

Ghost and Accident



My friend told me bout this video not long ago...few month maybe. And luckily I stumble on it today while browsing ghost vids in Youtube. Its not that scary or makes you had a heart attack...at least not for me. I don't know what language is that...sound like Slavic, but I think its
Portuguese. About the video, either you believe it or not. Any opinion just kept it to yourself. For me...I already physically encounter first hand few times with such paranormal so I guess such event can be possible. As a Muslim, we believe with the existent of devil, demon and also spirits of the dead. Science is not relevant and appropriate enough to answer such phenomena.

p.s: Please don't argue bout this video being edited, fake, acting, hoax, all those nonsense because I learn and do video recording and editing in university. I have my own interpretation on the video.
p.s.s: This video is a remake base from an actual event.

Shuun

6 comments:

Unknown said...

real ke? kalau real seram giler..

Ezray said...

tak pasti...tp ader viewer bitau yg ustaz diorang ckp nie real. Wallahualam.
Tp sure bender camniemmg leh berlaku~!!

Illy Muzliza said...

Actually, we Muslims do believe in the existence of spirits of the dead, but from my knowledge, once a person dies, he or she is no longer in "dunia" and will be in the barzakh world. Barzakh itself means "a strong wall", so spirits aren't able to move from barzakh to world, and vice versa.

Something I ought to share :D

Ezray said...

illy: Correct. So any supernatural occurrence(like the one in the video) in this world are either cause by syaitan, iblis or jin.

Thanks for sharing~!! <3

Anonymous said...

i don't really get it. mana hntu dia? is it the girl yg tumpang tu? btol2 tak paham. @_@

Ezray said...

sarah: the girl yg tumpang tue sarah. kan muker dier reput skit biler camera focus sekejap~!! :D