Saturday, November 15, 2008

Room...

I miss my own room back at home. I hope it still tidy like the day I going back to MMU. If not, then some one looks for trouble. Anyway...as you can see there nothing much or interesting to see inside the room except some common item. Yups...no poster, no frames on the wall, no plushies, no teddy bear(to hell with it). Only some of my manga and novel collection inside the book shelf, anime CD/DVD original and un-use boxes and bags(point on top of the cupboard). Why the lighting is orange, coz thats how I like my room to be. Ohh...by the way, I'm a very...extremely fussy went it come to my room tidiness. Seriously I can get heat up when any of family member leave behind their cloth, rubbish, foods, hair band or even books inside my room. No...I won't tolerate any excuses.."Terluper nak amik...", "Alaa...tinggal kejap jer". Its a BIG NO.


No computer table...but it feels great to sit on the floor. Familiar with the pic inside the frames? (to DM student) Hehehee~!!

Two beds but only one used(the right one). Another one is spare for UNINVITED guest. At first this was my room alone. But after my first year in MMU, my father "sumbat" another single bed causing limited spaces and the cupboard and study table being push aside(first pic). The reason, my older bro doesn't have any room to stay. He stay in the guest room all this while until when he go to college. His original room was turn into temporary store room. So guess what, I need to sleep with my bro...he smokes a lot, and I can't handle the smell, plus his not a hygienics's person and super lazy. Garghh. I had a fight with father back then and slam the door as hard as I can(luckily not broken) as sign that I'm really not satisfied with this decision. Hahaha...call me EMO...yups I'm EMO. Because I can't stay with my bro inside the same room, whenever I have semester holiday and he conquering the room, I will and prefer sleeping inside the temporary store room. At least it still have fan, AC and bathroom.

p.s: Thats my favorite sofa. <3>


Hostel room. Currently I'm live alone...and prefer it to be like this until my final year ends. I know its look "pitiful" and empty but I like it this way. Crowded room just makes my head turn around and uncomfortable. I didn't brought any sleeping pillow from home, only small pillow and small blanket that I use also as my pillow or eye cover and that good enough for me. But then, I think I will buy pillow and appropriate bed cover since I got painful back and neck this few days plus itchiness on my body.

In need of towel hanger.

Computer table...maybe yes maybe not.

Un-use double deck.

Good night everyone. Smile and happy always k.


Shuun

3 comments:

Ezy E said...

awat muka lain

Ezray said...

lain caner lak...tader editing involve...cumer naikkan contrast skit jer~!! @_@

lastangel2411 said...

O.O ur room is sooooo much tidier than my room~~

ahahaha...jelesssss