Sunday, November 9, 2008

The beginning of the END

I remember the morning I woke up on 16 June 2008. It was my official first day of internship in CETAK KPYPJ. I was scare. The first day driving to the office feels like along journey. My heart was beating fast enough to cause meto blackout but I brace my self. Stomach grumbling like an alien trying to fine its way out fromthe abyss. I try broaden my eyes and see the reality that I'm going to start working with this company. I'm scared....really scared. But no one will help me. This is my task, my challenge. I remember when I got my first design job. I took a very deep breath and say to my self..."It will fine...everything will be ok". Close my eyes for few second then start working.
So thats how my first day of internship. But all those happy moment at the office already ended month ago. Its like a blink of an eye. I still remember clearly everything I do in the office on each week. Lot of happy moment, jalan-jalan, makan-makan, gosiping, photography-ing, borak-borak, gotong royong. Makes me sad whenever I think bout it. But now everything is in the past memory.
Tomorrow gonna start Delta Trimester 2 classes. Same like in my first day of internship. But now its different. I don't feel the joy and excitement. I don't feel like studying anymore. I don't wan't tomorrow to come. No...I don't look forward to it. The virus of final year is crawling and creeping through my veins. Eating up all my courage. Right now I only think of going back to JB. Yes...this the begining symptom homesick. It got something to do about the air here. Different....very different. Living near woods and jungle plus near the strait of Johor with living in the middle of the Cyberjaya desert are like comparing cold 100 Plus with Teh panas. I want to be inside my own room and laying down on my bed while reading all of my novel and manga collections.
Please...let this 8 weeks ended as soon as possible.
p.s: My blood pressure is rising while typing this entry. Sob...sob
Shuun

1 comment:

Nazri Nasir said...

Hang on bro~! it will end soon XD