Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ability limitation...

Got slightly fever, body ache, running nose for weeks, lost my appetite, losing 7 kg of my body weight, headache and my voice change few days ago. And now I can't think any good content to wrote here...haihh...

2nd trimester exam result just release few moment...checked...and pass all subject. But my GPA drop a bit. CGPA still maintain like first trimester. How much I got? Nah...not high...nearly 3 but not 3...yeahh...I'm not that clever but I do work hard and try not to depend on others. And..my hostel appeal already been approve...yeayyy!!! New semester with hostel life. Buhbyez to my old apartment....miss you~!!!


Few picture of my old apartment... I've been stay there almost 3 years...

Night before I move out...nearly empty room...peaceful yet sooo sedih...


The kitchen...where I use to goreng and masak all my food...


Bilik air...one of my favourite resting and termenung place....


Shuun

1 comment:

Wendy Kee said...

you are studying in mmu?
just next to my uni!!lol