Friday, January 4, 2008

There still light....

I'm a bit(lot) depressed with yesterday incident inside my apartment. People kept on coming searching for empty room. The worse thing is my house mate can't handle the situation smoothly...actually it worse. I don't wanna involve in any discussion or deal between he and the people who came coz I will move out this Sunday so it doesn't benefit me either way. But then he tell me last minute that he going back JB. So he ask me to settle anything regarding the apartment. I said to my self..."what the fcuk?" What should I helping him..he should help himself. And for sure..last night, he told me that there will be 2 foreign student come to the house at 9.00p.m to pass me their passport and student card. But you know...I end up waiting till 1.00a.m but theres no one coming. I'm really pissed off. And to day there should be 1 foreign guy pass me his passport and student ID at around 10.00a.m. Same like yesterday...none. But I'm so relief that the agent that call me yesterday came on time, 11.00a.m sharp and surprisingly bring new tenant. After a few while...they confirm to move in on early February. So my house mate need to find new house for sure. Not so "PITY" him. What turns round comes round. Now I don't have any more burden on my shoulder. Can pack my thing happily.

Few piccies taken yesterday after my major depressed at home. Plan to go alone but end up go with the whole group.

First thing after arrive at Alamanda is eating. My fave dishes, Chicken Sambal Rice. Yummy and slurpsss.

So satisfied with the food and I smile!!

Kak Ila(Misha Omar import from Kelate) and Miss Tasha.

Ain the sentimental girl with Kak Ila

In karaoke box. Enjoying the moment. Tasha is the Queen of Song Killer. Abis sumer lagu ko melalak ikut style ko. Hahahahaha. Sakit perut gelak. Kak Ila singing with full passion.

Queen of Rock(Amuk - Akar dan Bumi), Marlina aka Lyn

And moi, Anuar Zain wannabe *tue Tasha yg ckp* Pas nie tak nak nyanyi lagu Perpisahan lagi...tak sampai note...

KYAAAAAA!!!!

We only spend one hour there. But for me it worth it since at least I can release my tension and can belt all those note as loud as I want. Lega dada. But then I lost my voice later that night. Hahaha~!! XD

After karaoke, we just jalan jalan around Alamanda. I go duplicate my room key to give my house mate. Go Famous Amos and eat ice cream then go home.

Thats all people. Ja ne!!

Shuun

No comments: