Friday, January 4, 2008

Moving on...

All good thing must come to an end right. Same also with my stay inside my apartment that almost 3 years. I cherish every bit of my stay here from the first year staying till now. The first and second year are great till the third year come(current). If not because one incident...maybe I will complete my contract here till April-May. But then..I guess I need to decide my own future. This last few weeks is a hard time for me. Seriously I just hate it. And what I hate the most is my own house mate. Knowing him for such along time doesn't mean we have a good relationship, or I could call him my "friend". I never think of him more then a person and a neighbor eventho I always say "Dia kawan aku". But am I really mean it? No. Never. Call me a hypocrite or anything you want. I stay with my decision.
Now everything end. I don't want to think bout it anymore. He need to proceed with his own life and try not to depend on other person too much. You already 20 years old. Try to act more matured. I know you came from a family with high class background. But that doesn't mean you will be successful like your uncle,auntie...and most of all your grandma. She work hard all this years to build that company. Your parent is a busy person. They don't have time to watch you every minute every second. they hope you can be independent. I saw it on their face and how they talk to me regarding your matter. I end my rant here. It enough.

I surely miss this mattress.

Computer table...goodbye!!

All the thing that already packed.
This are yesterday picture, right now my room almost empty. I put all those thing in the living room.

Thats all. See ya later!!

Shuun

No comments: