Monday, January 14, 2008

Men eat steak, women eat cake

I come across on an article about men and women eating habits when they feeling down or happy. Here some interesting quote from the article:-

"Overall, most women reported turning to sweets for comfort, while men preferred protein-rich foods. However, women were more likely to consume these foods when they were feeling blue, while the men ate when they were feeling happiest.

Not surprisingly, men and women had different emotions after eating, too."

Women like CREAMY and SWEET thing. <3>

So thats mean when women are in depress,pain or sadness(breakup etc), they would feel better after consume and ice cream or sweet thing? PMS included? (opppsss...sensitive issues) But anyway...from my own observation, women does like sweet thing whether they are happy or sad. XD

And for man...I agree 100% We consume alot of MEAT!!! Happy or sad makes no different!!! But I myself consume a lot of RICE!!! Mwahahaha~!!! XD


Men likes MEAT and PROTEIN food. Mwahahaha~!!!


"And while sweets and fatty foods are better at helping to eliminate negative emotions, the researchers found that foods with fewer calories were best at increasing happiness and other positive feelings, especially in men. So, a favorite salad or fruit can also make you feel better, without the guilt.

"Comfort foods can be healthy and are not always high-fat and high-sugar combinations," LeBel added. "

A piece of bread with strawberri jem should do. Me? I need something like below...XD

Milo extra special!!!

Mushroom Sauce Chicken Chop Rice~!!!!

And a bucket of fried chicken!!! >XD

But u know...I eat more then a normal person should eat especially if I'm in a very bad mood or tension over something. But then I still maintain my normal slim body. XD

If interested to read the whole article, Click Here


Shuun

3 comments:

Wendy Kee said...

yup, for myself i love sweet food as well...XD

Ezray said...

hehehe~!! ^^ tho i dun like sweet thing but i do enjoy everything that have chocolate~!!

Ezreen Delaila said...

ahh.. makin tengok makin lapaaaaaaa

apesal asyik letak gamba makanan? buat semua readers lapo jer >.<