Wednesday, January 16, 2008

kinda feel lost at this moment...

I dunno...but I feel like I'm missing something in my life. Can't really explain in exact word. I want free from attention but still I want a little bit of it. I want free from anything that will burden me...but...I still need that "burden thing". I'm confuse. I use to be a carefree person..but now I'm becoming very very sensitive on issues regarding to my self. >_> Solution? I don't know myself...but everytimes face with this kind of feeling or situation I tend to go to sleep......for me that will settle everything....but the fact is it still remain...inside this head...!! Haihhh.....

Anyway...just to reduce my emo mood...here pic of U-Know and Hero holding hand....so sweet!! Ok...don't miss understood me... I'm TVXQ fans and a normal person. Only that I like seeing boys love...in normal way la...not that "forbidden love" kind of thing. More like a strong friendship. XD


U-Know and Hero

Shuun

No comments: