Monday, January 28, 2008

what should...?

I do today..? So bored inside this hostel room. Can't sleep last night coz it hot...TOO HOT. I'm sweating all night long. Weird, coz my old apartment also hot during night time...but I never sweat when sleeping. Now I REALLY miss my apartment...ok...I've said it....I MISS MY OLD APARTMENT ROOM!!! T_T Need to get use with hostel life again (after 3 years live out campus) Plan to buy table fans...can't handle the hotness...!! @_@;;


Dark and creepy old hostel room...

Anyway...doesn't have any plan for today...except going to pick up some old stuff inside my apartment. No class for today...everything start tomorrow...~!! Wednesday and Friday are pack from morning till late afternoon. 6 subject man...dunno how am I gonna survive...hope and pray everything will go smoothly....

Woke up 7.30a.m(terbiasa bangun at this time...jadik habit since class biasanyer at 9.00a.m)

Shuun

No comments: