Friday, January 25, 2008

Old wallet...new wallet...long hair...I want one..

Few days not blogging anything. Why? Coz I'm not feeling that good to wrote something here. My whole body aching like mad after returning back from KL yesterday. Go back to Cyberjaya to register my MMU hostel. I took 8.30 a.m bus from JB, arrive Pudu around 1.15p.m. Its HOT...and JAM!!! Go tahan teksi and straight to KL Central. Rest abit there before took ERL(KLIA Transit) to Putra Central. Again...I waste my money on teksi fee since need to rush to MMU before 5.00 o'clock. Sampai there...go finance...pay the registration fee,run to hostel office(300m away). The officer give me my hostel key....check in everything. I don't really like where my room situated...but anyway its good enough to stay for 4 month. Its already near 5.00 p.m that time. So I walk back to my old apartment..plan to pick all my stuff that I leave behind. Call my fren house...thot wanna lepak there but he did'nt pick up the phone. So I cancel my plan to pick all my thing coz I wanna tumpang the barang there. Walk back back too MMU...withdraw some money....amik teksi go back to Putra Central. Meet my old fren during Alpha years. Borak borak..at least I'm not feel sleepy and bored. Sampai Kl Central again...my head feel weird. So tired...and walk to much without resting. Its nearly 6.00p.m. Must arrive Pudu before 7.00...buy 7.00 p.m bus to return back JB. I tido mati all the way until reach Terminal Larkin. My leg wanna patah...cramp lagi...


My mom bought me new wallet few days ago...I'm so surprise!!! TQ mom!! Old wallet...already so worn out...koyak sana sini(smell funny oso...hehehe)... My mom buy me this one on 1998... Memang dah lamer...


The new one...I dunno how much the price since everyone kept on ignoring me when I ask...huhuh


Something not related to above post. That my lil sis. I'M SOOOO WANT HER HAIR....!!!!! Long silky hair... *Bib...jgn potong rambut weyh*


My hair? See pic below...hehehe.


Ok lah...thats all...I rant more tomorrow or when I'm feel like free....

Shuun

No comments: